newt - A development library for text mode user interfaces.
||Red Hat, Inc.
Newt is a programming library for color text mode, widget based user
interfaces. Newt can be used to add stacked windows, entry widgets,
checkboxes, radio buttons, labels, plain text fields, scrollbars,
etc., to text mode user interfaces. This package also contains the
shared library needed by programs built with newt, as well as a
/usr/bin/dialog replacement called whiptail. Newt is based on the
by Miroslav Lichvar (2009-10-02):
- fix typos in whiptail usage message (#456307)
- include whiptail man page (#456307)
- improve --noitem description (#456305)
- bind \E[Z to back-tab in built-in keymap (#468046)
- include tutorial in txt format
by Miroslav Lichvar (2009-09-22):
- fix buffer overflow in textbox when reflowing (#524618, CVE-2009-2905)